Sprinto - Channel Partnerships Lead (4-10 yrs)
What is Sprinto?
Sprinto is an early stage SaaS startup, working in the information security "compliance" space. This is a flourishing area, but has not seen any innovation in the last couple of decades. Thanks to some macro-changes, we think the space is ripe for a startup to become a market leader. Our job as founders and founding engineers is to ensure that Sprinto has a shot at this opportunity. We started our journey in Mid 2021 and 'sprint'ed to 100s of customers across the globe in just 7 months. Our recent $10M Series A funding is a vote of confidence in the mission we are on.
What we are looking for?
- As a strategic partnerships manager, the role ensures branding and leading relationships with key strategic partners globally to drive key goals for the company
- This will also include building Sprinto's partnerships (including vendor, auditor partnerships), from development to launch and ongoing partner management to drive growth.
- As a a critical member and a driving force of our partnership team, you will identify, build, nurture and grow these partnerships, meeting key business metrics via various partner programs, marketing, and drive revenue growth via collaboration with partners.
Why should this excite you?
- Take your Channel Partnership career to the next level by increasing your skill set and make yourself more versatile as a professional down the line
- Operate autonomously, be an executor, and be able to drive excitement and growth across partners
- Shape the future of B2B SaaS Partnerships with YOUR innovative ideas
- Enjoy a strong compensation package. Money, benefits - the works.
- Make an early impact on one of the most promising, high growth SaaS startups in Bangalore.
The dream: Long term success for Sprinto would mean that we have fundamentally changed the way businesses achieve information security. It's an opportunity to put a dent in the universe! The next decade is bound to see a few Indian SaaS unicorns and Sprinto would be one of them
The team: They say what matters most is who you work with. We are very fortunate to have a top-class founding/early team at Sprinto. Not only do we have second time founders building Sprinto, but also each of the founding team members bring with them over a decade of experience in building teams and scaling businesses
The opportunity: You get an opportunity to play a high impact role in the early stages of the company. At Sprinto, we aren't satisfied with being just a large/successful company. As aspiring category leaders, we also offer generous stock options. While all early stage startups offer stock options, not all of them are same.
Last but not least: Sprinto is backed by top-notch investors like Elevation, Accel and Blume. And we're growing fast! (we've grown 100% Quarter on Quarter since launch)
- Steer the strategic efforts to acquire and recruit new partners across geographies, especially in developed markets
- Build, recruit and manage a team of ambitious junior associates hands-on
- Establish channel partnership program as a lead generation medium
- Build, recruit, maintain, and manage relationships with current and prospective channel partners.
- Responsible for the day-to-day relationship management of channel partners
- Act as a liaison between Sprinto and assigned channel partners.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinate with the Sprinto personnel for purposes including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners' expectations.
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Manage direct/channel conflict by fostering excellent communication between the channel and direct teams
- Ensures partner compliance with Channel Partner programs and agreements
- Participate in a partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Identifies partner GTM &/or services offerings; working with partner sales resources, services, marketing, etc. develop & launch offerings to point of incremental join revenue achievement
- Builds relationships with technology vendors to identify mutual greenfield opportunities with shared partners
Key Competencies and Skills :
- Overall 4+ years of experience with 2+ years in strategic business and/or partnerships experience, preferably with a successful track record of managing business relationships and driving growth via global strategic partnerships in a SaaS firm
- Experience in selling in the SaaS space via channel partnerships
- Experience in doing 0-1 in Channel Partnerships for a high growth startup
- Experience in managing partner relationships with senior business leaders in developing and delivering service offerings tied to a SaaS product
- Demonstrated progressive experience with B2B sales
- Demonstrated progressive experience selling high technology products in assigned territory in a channel model
- Experience working cross-functionally with various teams, managing initiatives at scale and delivering results
- Experience building and managing relationships , both internally and externally