Sprinklr - Revenue Manager (8-13 yrs)
Sprinklr is the unified platform for all customer-facing functions. We call it unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM). We help companies deliver human experiences to every customer, every time, across any modern channel, at a once impossible scale. Headquartered in New York City with over 2,400 employees globally, Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 of the world's most valuable enterprises - global brands like Microsoft, P&G, Samsung and more than 50% of the Fortune 100. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
If you want the chance to be part of a dynamic finance function that's helping to shape the future of our business, then come and get some of the most valuable experience of your career at Sprinklr. We are looking for an extraordinarily talented individual to join our global finance organization and help lead our global revenue team. In addition to being responsible for the global revenue accounting operations of the company, this role will be a valued partner to our business teams.
Sprinklr's Revenue Accounting Manager will have incredibly strong accounting expertise, awesome analytical skills, be hard working, opinionated, a great communicator and leader, yet humble enough to roll up their sleeves and get into the details. They will have the overarching goal of helping build the world's best finance team and accelerating business information velocity to match our business decision making velocity.
What You'll Do:
- Support the Director of Global Revenue in establishing and maintaining all quarterly and annual reporting including Deferred Revenue, Remaining Performance Obligation, Revenue Forecasting, Forecast to actuals comparison, ARR reporting, etc..
- Interpret contractual language in order to advise on and apply proper application of accounting policies under ASC 606.
- Perform reviews of revenue transactions for accounting compliance with applicable US GAAP.
- Oversee the team with responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of all monthly billing and revenue entries including the preparation of all balance sheet and income statement reconciliations.
- Assist with the design and maintenance of internal controls, policies and procedures related to revenue recognition and monthly close and reporting processes.
- Manage the entire billing and revenue process and use analytical skills to make recommendations for growth-focused process improvements
- Assist with ad hoc analyses of revenue and billing
- Help maintain working relationships and collaboration across the Finance, Legal, Sales and Success teams.
- Drive the professional development and coaching of the team and cross pollination of skills and intelligence throughout the function and the broader business.
- Play a lead role in managing relationship with the auditors and provide support for quarterly reviews and annual audits.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified:
- Must be, or recently have been, a senior revenue accountant or the assistant revenue manager for a company in the software space.
- Must have a CPA/CWA/CA and a Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Proven ability to work under pressure in a hyper growth environment.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a corporate finance environment, ideally including 2-3 years of experience in revenue, managing multiple element arrangements and SaaS accounting.
- Must have a deep understanding of ASC 605 and ASC 606 and preferably have worked in a company that has been through the adoption of the new standard
- Familiarity with NetSuite accounting system and SalesForce a plus.
- Must be a great communicator across functional teams and be a proven leader that can nurture and inspire the next great revenue managers.
- Above all else, a willingness to undertake any and all projects in order to support your teammates and improve the overall effectiveness of the function.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.