Senior Recruiter at Sprinklr
Views:1124 Applications:176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Sprinklr - Manager/Senior Manager - Integrated Campaign Marketing (5-10 yrs)
As the world moves even more online due to the coronavirus pandemic, customers are connected and empowered like never before. Customers want an immediate, personalized and consistent experience, no matter which channel they choose to engage with a brand. Sprinklr helps brands meet the demands of today's customers by providing them with the insights they need to make every interaction matter. Sprinklris a Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform for modern enterprises with 2000+ employees helping the world's most valuable enterprises make their customers happier. Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
What You'll Do:
- Drive the creation and implementation of a robust go-to-market marketing plan to drive revenue, retention, and brand awareness. Manage, track and report results across products and business impact to optimize campaigns levers, tweak programs, and spend where necessary to maximize ROI.
- Run a cross-functional and collaborative briefing, execution, and measurement process across internal and external teams, crafting and leading effective strategies and integrated plays designed to meet designated KPIs.
- Collaboratively work cross-functionally to ensure the development of a cohesive, integrated marketing roadmap, strategy, and content plan for external channels.
- Partner with sales for the bottom of funnel alignment, working with global SDR teams for focus on specific customer segments and lead conversion.
- Ensure materials adhere to Sprinklr brand identity, marketing guidelines, and trademark requirements
- Understand positioning, key differentiators, and key drivers of client behaviour and influencer decision points across the product portfolio
- Ensure that brand and product value propositions are reflected consistently in sales and marketing themes, messages across marketing and sales materials, and integrated programming plays.
- Understand and influence stakeholders on regional differences and ensure messaging resonates with customers in each region and globally.
- Continuously provide feedback on competitive branding, positioning, communications, and messaging trends, raising awareness with stakeholders such as Product Marketing and Competitive Intelligence to influence Sprinklr positioning and value propositions and, where possible, include this input into strategic plans.
- In collaboration with the Regional and Creative teams, consistently evaluate the effectiveness of the brand strategy to ensure differentiated and meaningful branding and messaging that resonates in each region.
- Build, lead, motivate, develop, and retain a high-performing team, focusing on segmentation and account-based marketing initiatives.