HR at Spiraea Services Private Limited
Views:740 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Spiraea - Chartered Accountant - Finance & Accounts (0-3 yrs)
Accounts & Finance :
- Should be having expert knowledge of Accounting
- Should be having expert knowledge with Finalisation
- Should be having expert knowledge and should be hands on with Consolidation of Accounts with Indian and Overseas subsidiary
- Should be hands on Indian Accounting Standards (IndAs)
- Preferably having the background of working with ERP software
- Liasioning with the Auditors with respect to Audit queries and finalisation
Indirect Taxation :
- Should be having expert knowledge with GST Laws / Rules & Regulations with updates
- Should be good at drafting letters & representations before department officers for submission of data
- Should have handled department litigations & representations independently.
- Should be having knowledge with respect to Customs laws and imports.
- Preferably have handled customs litigation in cases where any query or notice from customs
- Flexible with travelling to the company's other states and branches in the matters of litigation if any.
- Representation and support in Litigation matters at various levels
- Advice, support and review of statutory matters related to GST including preparation & filing of the returns.
- Filing of GST Returns GSTR-1, GSTR-3B, GSTR-6 and annual return
- Work on other statutory compliance like Income tax ( TDS) etc.
- Filing GST Refunds
- Will look after reconciliation of GSTR-2A