Spinny - HR Business Partner (5-8 yrs)
Spinny - HR Business Partner
Founded in 2015, Spinny is an online marketplace for pre-owned cars that endeavors to end the hassles involved in the process of buying and selling cars. We aim to resolve asymmetry of information regarding pricing & quality by embedding superior technology & processes across the customer journey.
At Spinny, work is more than a job - it is a calling: to initiate, to improve & to collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you have never thought possible.
Role Description :
- The individual will implement HR plans and solutions to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
- To design cost effective solutions from people perspective which contributes to the overall ROI enhancement considering the current market growth.
- Developing capability development and engagement framework for a larger workforce with a future foresightedness. As such, the individual must be skilled at anticipating problems, creating contingency plans, managing multiple priorities, problem solving and organizing logistics.
- Key to the position is the ability to keep the team organized, prioritized and on time while also serving as a "go to" for all areas and departments which dovetail with HR. This candidate will help foster a cooperative and communicative atmosphere.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Demonstrate strong business acumen and understanding of key technical priorities facing the organization; use technical knowledge to develop people solutions that are unique to the business
- Partner in the identification, development and implementation of HR solutions across a given geography, site, or function to interpret and align global programs to meet unique business and geographic needs when appropriate.
- Ensure effective and efficient HR solutions delivery. Promote continuous improvement by providing business feedback to responsible HR teams.
- Communicate HR Policies and advises team members and leaders on direction.
- Improve effectiveness of managers by providing process support and guidance. Examples include job mapping, workforce management, on-boarding, performance management, reward cycle, engagement analysis and self-service tools.
- Promote accountability and alignment through the identification, development and use of HR business metrics.
- Direct leaders and team members to other HR resources and escalation paths as needed.
- Develop and analyze ad hoc reporting packages, include and not limited to turnover/ ot / HC etc. Extract data from various sources and compile into digestible forms that support informed decision making.
What is expected :
- Must come with Full time MBA (HR)
- 5 to 8 years of experience in HRBP role preferably from the IT, e-commerce, internet, start-up & product space.
- Experience in employee relations, adept at HR statutory compliance, performance management, talent management, HR projects, succession planning, etc.
- Extensive experience in dealing with senior stakeholders (decision makers) along with a people management experience.
- Must have HR Analytics and strong ability to drive business numbers through HR initiatives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.