Talent Acquisition at Spinny
Views:3985 Applications:1122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Spinny - City Category Lead (3-7 yrs)
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be responsible for launching the operations from scratch for the city, and will be the head for all business operations, including P&L responsibilities, balancing supply-demand, and customer satisfaction. You will be working in close coordination with the core leadership team, with a focus on driving excellence in business performance in sync with the core business propositions. You will be leading a team of upto 50 employees in the city.
ABOUT SPINNY (www.spinny.com)
Spinny is a fast growing startup that is re-imagining the used car buying and selling experience in India. Spinny was featured in the '50 Hot Tech Companies Globally' by Crunchbase in 2019. The core team consists of IIT and IIM graduates with experience of working in venture capital, investment banking, management consulting, and e-commerce industries. We are backed by top venture capital firms - Accel Partners, SAIF Partners, The Fundamentum Partnership, General Catalyst Alteria Capital, & Blume Ventures. Spinny has raised $56.5 Mn in funding over 2 rounds till date.
- Planning, and execution of new city launch from scratch
- Managing P&L responsibilities for the city
- Managing all offline retail store operations
- Laying down the city roadmap for growth and profitability targets
- Hiring and managing of local supply, servicing, customer experience, and sales teams
- Implement citywide pilots for new customer activation
- Ensuring process and policy adherence across functions, with a focus on delivering the best-in-class customer experience
- More than 3 years of professional work experience across strategy, sales, and operation roles
- Ideal candidates would have worked at FMCG companies or in high growth startups
- B.Tech or MBA from Tier 1/2 colleges
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment
- Demonstrated experience of leading a team of 10 - 15 members previously
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.