Talent Acquisition at Spinny
Views:7228 Applications:1528 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:394
Spinny - Associate Program Manager - Category Management - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-5 yrs)
The incumbent will be responsible for identifying business problems and designing solutions with customer lens. The candidate will have to work closely and partner with business teams to build and execute impactful and scalable programs and initiatives that bring value to customers and business alike. For example : Enhancing Customer Experience, VAS, Referral or Loyalty Programs, Financing Solutions etc.
- Identify, scope, design and execute high impact customer programs and initiatives for the business
- Be the strategic and implementation custodian of customer experience for the category
- Lead product initiatives across the funnel, supported by thorough analysis and further, executing
- Establish efficient mechanisms to ensure execution on plans stays on track and enhance ways to develop and measure productivity metrics
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, business requirements, technical limitations, performance and operational.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Experience in scaling a business from 1 to 100
- 3-5 years of experience in a startup environment would be beneficial
- MBA from a Tier 1 Institute is a must for this role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management