Talent Acquisition at Spinny
Views:3749 Applications:639 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:229
Spinny - Assistant Manager - Supply Excellence (1-3 yrs)
Spinny is a new age used car end-to-end platform in India. By establishing absolute trust & simplicity in transactions, we are bringing radical change to the way people buy used cars. We follow a full- stack business model to offer Value, Transparency, and Simplicity to our customers. Our goal is to help our customers purchase a car that matches their aspirations with absolute confidence and complete peace of mind. We present our customers thoroughly inspected high-quality cars while making sure the overall process is entirely transparent and seamless. Every Spinny car must pass a 200-Point rigorous quality check and comes with a 5-Day no questions asked money-back guarantee. Our customers can shortlist a car of their choice from our online platform, and then can visit our physical car hubs for a no-obligation test drive. The right selection, adequate assortment, fair & scientific pricing, and assistance in decision making are the core pillars of our business model. We are on a mission to build Spinny as the most loved and trustworthy brand of India and believe technology must play a significant role in achieving this. Do reach out to us to explore potential opportunities to collaborate if you share our passion. We are currently operating in Delhi-NCR, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Lucknow, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Indore, and Coimbatore.
1. Sales Cadence at Team level
2. Monitoring Conversion at Team Level
3. Monitoring Token to procurement process adherence
4. Monitoring Attendance and shrinkage at team level
5. Regular performance evaluation, feedback and coaching
6. Managing Hiring requirements - replacement and new
7. Handshake with city teams on daily sales Ops
8. Driving team productivity and system adherence
- Demonstrated successful interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity independently
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.