Specsmakers - Vice President - Marketing (10-15 yrs)
Position - Vice President - Marketing
Reporting to : CEO
Key responsibilities :
- Creating a marketing plan for the company from Strategy to Execution.
- Measuring the brands metrics ona regular basis pre and post marketing campaigns.
- Creating the right marketing mix to deliver the best ROI and increase in sales at the top line.
- Increase the brand loyalty and repeat purchase.
- Implementing the right media mix to target the consumers.
- Work with the allocated budget based on discussions and approvals.
- Work closely with the sales team and VP Sales to come up with a right plan.
- Create right communication and messages for the consumer.
- Come out with innovative marketing ideas which will create a great brand positioning.
- Responsible for growing the business aggressively from the existing stores.
- Ideation and execution to increase SSSG, NPS, Repeat purchase and Customer loyalty.
- To work closely with the CEO in developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets. Expand the customer base, examining growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements, product mix development, and taking responsibility of the sales department.
- Develop a sales strategy and implement plans to undertake initiatives to maximize business opportunities, increase of market share, and meet sale targets and KPIs.
- Achieve sales goals by ensuring that sales forecasts and operations budgets are met.
- Conducting competitor analysis by constantly keeping abreast of market trends and achieving market share metrics.
- Strategize to grow business across the regions and identify opportunities for future services & tie-ups and work scrupulously in tandem with the local team to achieve this objective.
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision, active coaching and development.
- Should have build
CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS :
- 10 to 15 years of experience in Marketing preferably from consumer industry.
- Proven expertise in leading sales team and a strong commercial acumen.
- Excellent people management skills; ability to develop & coach service specialists
- Demonstrated customer relationship management skills
- Excellent Networking and Communication Skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Entrepreneur attitude to build a large business.
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.