Associate Talent Acquisition at Zyoin
Views:466 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Specialist - Talent Acquisition - Recruitment Firm (4-6 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Build relationships and collaborate with the management and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and team goals
- Review the job descriptions. in to understand the needs of the hiring manager as well to ask questions that- ll help you identify the right candidate(s).
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github.
- Articulate in writing a sourcing plan with deliverables, timelines, and continuous tracking of progress or area of opportunities.
- Track sourcing, funnel, and conversion efforts to be able to articulate a story on search efforts and market response.
- Test multiple sourcing & messaging strategies to determine efficiencies in candidate engagement.
- Scheduling interviews, communicate employment status to candidates and associated parties
- Participate and even present, in our round-the-year workshops and learning sessions
- Coordinate with Consultants, training houses, colleges, HR groups and job portals for candidates associated to recruitment drives
- Headhunt for the best talent on various online platforms such as LinkedIn or other social media
- Source passive candidates from a variety of sources events, networking and research
- Compose job offer letters
- Promote company's reputation as a great place to work
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
Job Requirements :
- At least 4 years of technical recruiting experience in an in-house environment
- You have a "no-excuses" approach towards recruitment and sourcing challenges
- You hold a bachelor's or master's degree or relevant equivalent education
- You have good command on English language, both oral and written
- You are committed to your work and contribute in strengthening our work culture
- You must be creative and solution-oriented.