Vice President - Human Resources at Boat
Views:959 Applications:318 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Specialist - Talent Acquisition - FMCD Startup (3-8 yrs)
Specialist - Talent Acquisition - boAt
Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are looking for someone who will act as a champion for our company growth as we build a diverse and high-performance team. You will partner closely with our Executives and Team Leaders, enabling us to attract and hire top talent as we grow quickly.
- Directly source qualified exceptionally talented candidates for a variety of open positions across all functional areas
- Schedule phone and onsite interviews
- Source passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches and research.
- Execute sourcing strategies that produce a diverse slate of candidates.
- Develop diverse pipeline candidate pools to fill current and potential needs.
- Communicate with candidates/new hires (phone and email) throughout the entire hiring and orientation process.
- Resilient - Bounce back from the knocks
- Three years sourcing or direct recruiting experience. Ideally for a start-up
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- LinkedIn recruiter expert - It's our main source of hires
- Able to make sound and timely decisions in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
- An Indian consumer electronics startup, we are one of the fastest growing startups. In just 5 years, we- ve revolutionized the way you listen to music & transformed the way you track your fitness goals - .
- In addition to solidifying our position in the Indian market as the No. 1 player, boAt has also emerged as the fifth largest wearable brand globally.
We're super passionate about the impact that we are making in people's lives. We are looking for a fellow self-starter to join our ambitious bunch.