Specialist - Talent Acquisition - D2C (2-4 yrs)
Our client is an Indian D2C brand into Premium Luxury Destination to shop exclusive Designer wear.
Our client is looking for a Talent Acquisition specialist who will be responsible for identifying, acquiring, assessing, and closing hiring mandates (both IT & Non-IT roles) in retail and e-commerce space. Employer branding, future resource planning, and developing a robust candidate pipeline are the cornerstones of this role.
- Devise and implement sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants, such as employer branding initiatives.
- Explore & source various applicants through online channels and other professional networks.
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position.
- Identify and refine down the most suitable talent from available candidates and conduct preliminary screening calls.
- Coordinate for interviews with hiring managers and see through until closure.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline.
- Keep records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders
- Create and implement end-to-end candidate hiring processes to ensure a positive experience.
- Degree with passion for Talent Acquisition with 2+ years of experience in both IT & Non-IT recruitment. Candidate with E-commerce experience preferred.
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication skills
- High energy individual with the ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Sound knowledge of various online recruitment platforms and strong professional network.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Well versed with virtual platforms for conducting interviews.
- Group Mediclaim cover 2.5 L sum assured (Employee + Spouse + 2 Children) & Group Personal Accident - 5 L sum assured