HR Manager at Confidential
Views:3527 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Specialist - RFP & Bid Management - IT (5-8 yrs)
This position will be a full-time support person on the Sales Support Team. This role will be responsible for, but not limited to the below items.
RFP & Bid Responses :
- The RFP & Bid Specialist oversees the development of proposals, bids, quotations, or other documents describing organizational products and services in response to requests from prospective clients
- Collaborates with members of the sales, service, and administration teams to ensure all tasks are complete, accurate, and timely
- Ability to read proposals and create an action plan with timelines
- Activities such as setting clear expectations, balancing workflow; monitoring process, progress and results
- Coordination of RFP Demos
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet deadlines with accuracy
- Ability to practice responsible and sometimes creative decision-making skills
- Ability to manage processes, people, and timelines
- Highly organized, self-motivated multi-tasker
- Assisting the Sales Support Department with various daily tasks and projects
Must be Computer Literate
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Should have working knowledge of all Vendor Management Compliances
- Possesses an extensive knowledge base of the organization; its products, services, policies and procedures.
- Candidate should have exposure in RFP/Bid Management in IT Hardware, software, Networking and Security related solutions.
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands on experience in RFP/Tender Process
- Coordinate Bid management process from start to finish and ensure that winning.
- Preparing Bid Documents.
- Providing support to the business development/sales team in bid presentation and execution.
- Helping in developing Tender/RFP/RFQ responses for all the government tenders.
- Responsible for research activities related to participating in upcoming tenders