Recruiter at Angel HR Executive Search & Solutions
Views:216 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Specialist - Regulatory Affairs - Medical Devices Firm (2-5 yrs)
Kindly find the below JD for your reference
- Ensures compliance with current and new regulations within Indian and (Global Business Unit) GBU Guidelines for Regulatory Affairs.
- Ensure compliance to all Market requirements and company policies and procedures regarding submissions and other requirements for market approval of medical devices products.
- Is responsible for ensuring the timely submission of all renewal and new product applications of all products and ensuring the relevant licenses are obtained.
- Review of product registration documents for accuracy and completeness as required
- Manages a system for the intimation and appropriate follow up of field actions
- Report all recalls to the Health Authorities.
- Ensure Compliance to (Quality Management System) QMS requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.