Partner at Antal International Networks
Views:570 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
Specialist - Productivity & Organizational Design - Infra Group (10-15 yrs)
1. Conduct the Organizational Design Study, Job evaluation and Productivity improvement studies, across all sectors of the group, JVs and SPVs, in order to optimize resource utilization and enhance value addition.
Organization Design Studies:
- Plan and Conduct Organization Design Studies for recommending effective design for various Business.
- Carryout Manpower Assessment and Manpower Planning Studies as a part of AOP and based on specific requirements
- Propose the new organization structure with the manpower no.s, discuss, and support concerned HOD for implementation.
- Generate demand for organization design studies within and outside the group.
- Support Business to plan and develop the Job evaluation project.
- Conduct workshops for Job Analysis to identify unique Job positions and develop Job descriptions
- Evaluation of various Jobs as a part of the JE Panel
Productivity Improvement Study:
- Plan and conduct productivity improvement studies for various sectors to improve the efficiency of processes and manpower
Special Projects/Initiatives -
- Support for HR processes implementation
- Analyze various MIS Reports and also create MIS as required by PHR
- Support in SAP OM and Success Factor Position Management in Employee Central Administration
- Support Manpower Request Processing - to analyze the requirement of manpower
- BE/ME in Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
Relevant and total years of Experience
- Overall 10 to 15 years in Industrial Engineering
- 3- 5 years specific experience in Effective Organizational Design and Job Evaluation