Consultant at RapidPlace Consultants
Views:174 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Specialist - Product Sales - Digital Experience - IT (10-13 yrs)
- Define territory plans, coverage plans
- Develop customer-specific strategies to enable existing customers to derive their expected value from their software investment and retain and grow their software investment
- Working with the GTM leader, build and execute Sales & Go To Market strategies (cross-sell/up-sell) that include defining the segments, markets we need to win and working closely with Marketing to develop the necessary campaigns and programs to drive growth.
- Provide customers both product direction and leadership on an ongoing basis
- Work with other leaders of the client as needed to create an effective solution for the customer by leveraging their software
- Work with the client teams and business partners to connect with customers, understand their current usage of their Digital Experience products and future business plans
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the client's industry, including industry trends, industry business processes, industry financial measurements and performance indicators, and key client competitors in their industry
- Act as the liaison between our customers and the Technical Advocates.
Bonus Criteria :
- Sales Performance
- Customer adoption of current software investment
- Minimum 10+ years- experience in the software industry, ideally digital transformation, digital experience, which can include all things related to that field, with an emphasis on both project-based and software sales.
- Exceptional presentation skills necessary to effectively deliver executive-level and value-based presentations
- Consultative capabilities to understand business problems and articulate a corresponding solution based on the software portfolio
- Understanding of competitive technologies and their place in the market
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong Competitive and Retention skills for Digital Experience Solutions
- Ability to build strong internal relationship with Sales, Development, Support and Offering Management
Preferred Background :
- Client management
- Team leadership
- Sales execution
- Digital Experience platforms (Adobe, Sitecore,Salesforce, Liferay, etc).
Travel: 50 %
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.