Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:13599 Applications:1572 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:334
Specialist/Manager - Talent Acquisition - Global Investment Firm (3-13 yrs)
We are looking for a bright and insightful candidate with a strong record of academic and professional achievement to lead a part of our world-class talent acquisition team based out of the Hyderabad office. This is a dynamic, high-visibility position, offering multiple opportunities to learn about the firm's various businesses.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Playing a pivotal role in designing, executing and refining the recruitment strategies.
- Recruiting world-class talent in finance, business, technology, and science from both campus and market.
- Driving and enhancing various recruitment programs and initiatives for our global operations as well as streamlining the existing processes.
- Guiding and encouraging the team members in setting ambitious goals for themselves and working towards achieving them.
- Engaging with leading universities and research centers, while working closely with key stakeholders to attract and engage the right talent.
- Leading initiatives to utilize non-traditional forms of recruitment, branding and marketing, while championing recruitment best practices within the team.
- Analyzing and forecasting budget and trends for the forthcoming year.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse workforce at various levels of the organization.
- Prior experience in the areas of front ending recruitment for both campus and lateral hiring.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to facilitate smooth interaction within the team.
- Ability to adapt to a highly evolved and flexible work culture.
- Adept at multi-tasking and managing multiple projects.
- Demonstration of superior problem solving, organizational and analytical skills.