Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:681 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Specialist/Manager - Product Marketing - IT (3-5 yrs)
Role : Product Marketing Specialist ( Manager Level) - B2B SAAS Based IT Organisation
Location : Gurgaon
A Product Marketing Specialist is responsible for synthesizing market, consumer, product and competitive insights to enable the business to achieve its target MRR across select products. The role will collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, and Product Teams to design, implement and execute Organisation's product and geo Go-To-Market(GTM) strategy.
Create Go-to-Market(GTM) Playbook
- Devise a go-to-market strategy to achieve overall business targets by collaborating with sales, Customer Success and Product Teams.
- Prepare compelling plays for multiple buyer personas, solving for differentiated business needs. Drive teams with sales plays and GTM campaigns to achieve organizational goals
- Develop sales enablement materials, including product demos, presentations, videos, case studies, and GTM Playbook(including first time for Customer Success as well).
- Driving impact numbers in Testimonials & Success Stories for Products and Features
- Create and implement comprehensive GTM strategies for new product launches and feature releases, ensuring timely execution and optimal market impact.
- Develop Sub Vertical Product Presentations with Use Cases.
Devise Product Marketing Strategy
- Define the TAM, SAM and SOM for the select products, Identify the ICP, target market, segments and use cases for the product.
- Develop compelling product positioning, value propositions(for Mid/ Large/ Enterprise/ Super Enterprise), and messaging that resonate with target customers and differentiate our solution from competitors.
- Identifying the Right set of customers of Product GTM in the Alpha and beta stages of launch
- Ensure consistent product messaging across all marketing channels, including website, collateral, sales presentations, and events.
- Deepen our understanding of target market segments and relevant audiences through competitive and market intelligence.
- Track and analyze the performance of product launches and feature releases to inform future strategies.
Product Thought Leadership Evangelist
- Contribute towards the development of product-centric thought leadership and drive effective distribution via various marketing channels.
- Lead ideation of strategic initiatives (product-related) leveraging vehicles like roundtables, thought-leadership webinars, articles, virtual events, partner events and others.
- Provide ideas to content marketing to proliferate product-centric messaging and competitive differentiation, and function as a subject matter expert for the development of content market assets.
Educational Qualification / Work Experience:
- BE & MBA with 3-5 years of Product marketing experience at enterprise B2B SaaS companies with AI/ML/automation capabilities.
- Go-getter, experienced in driving and launching GTM programs and product launches.
- A great storyteller with experience in building engaging content on presentation slides, email, long-form content, video, or snackable content.
- Curiosity to learn new topics, ability to research, assimilate and convey insights.
- Portfolio of impactful content, sales enablement materials, and customer-facing assets. Experience in developing messaging and positioning for a platform/ product suite.
- Worked well cross-functionally and across different levels in the organization.