Views:505 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Specialist - Legal - Insurance - LLB (2-5 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Drafting & vetting of various commercial contracts such as Vendor Agreements, SAAS
- Agreement, MOUs, Letter of intent, NDAs, Term Sheets, Marketing Agreements, Shareholders Agreement, Share Subscription Agreement, etc;
- Negotiating contracts with counter parties and provide business support in closing agreements/legal documents;
- Drafting and maintaining various agreement templates;
- Manage the entire life cycle of contracts;
- Systematically record and maintain all legal records;
- Legal support to business teams on day to day legal queries;
- Co-ordination with external counsels on company related matters.
Job Eligibility :
- LLB graduate with 01 to 02 years of experience;
- Excellent knowledge of corporate and commercial laws, drafting, reviewing and negotiating various contracts/agreements;
- Strong oral and written communication skills, drafting skills and well versed with IT tools.