Founder at Executive Selection India
Views:590 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
Specialist - Learning & Development - Manufacturing - IIM/XIMB/XLRI/TISS (3-8 yrs)
1. Should have handled Learning and Development for multiple locations for a large workforce (Global Experience Preferred)
2. Should be from Manufacturing Organization.
3. Full-Time MBA (HR) from a reputed institution
4. Should have a minimum of 3 years of Learning and Development experience.
5. Should have handled External Vendors
6. Content Development : Integrate Business Perspective and Learning and Development inputs and ensure continuity of established best practices while deploying solutions
7. Calendarization of capability programs and alignment with all stakeholders and Business Events
8. Proactively manage communication to keep all business stakeholders HO/Field informed on program rollout.
9. Tracking and reporting progress on a periodic basis
10. Integrate program objectives/outcomes with regular business reviews; setting up of review mechanism, reporting structure, risk management, facilitate regular and periodic reviews with Program Leaders and Steering Committee.
11. Plan and organize all logistics requirements for timely execution of programs as per the plan: Venue, Travel, Collaterals, Resources
12. Designing and Executing process for reporting progress on overall project metrics including preparation and circulation of periodic Project Status Reports (including risks and issues)
13. Collaborate with HR / Learning and Development CoE / Business to build and drive Change agenda
14. Manage all content reviews, change management process with version controls
15. Ensure the schedule adherence of these reviews and tracking of meeting outcomes to closure
16. Track the various themes and proactively inform Program Managers and Steering Committee of any potential slippages, hurdles, and concerns, with a key focus on Project- planning, and definition; Tracking -project schedules; Tracking- interdependencies across projects
17. Review / inspect projects for adherence
18. Work closely with HR and Business leads on creating the succession planning and developing the talent and leadership through programs