Owner at Corporate Search
Views:319 Applications:160 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Specialist - Learning & Development - BFS (5-10 yrs)
Role purpose :
- To deliver best in class learner experience and impact for centre teams with a major focus on leadership development (including Diversity & Inclusion learning programs, inductions and business specific soft skill interventions).
- Be responsible for driving leadership and behavioural training for all employees, including people managers and individual contributors both.
- Comprehensive knowledge of various L&D delivery channels across digital and face 2 face (i.e. digital modules, scenario based learning, gamification, class room training, coaching etc.)
- Training delivery and facilitation of various development initiatives across different levels of hierarchy
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Researching and benchmarking best and emerging techniques both
- Work in a matrix environment
Role : Individual Contributor
Total Exp : 7 to 10 yrs
Relevant Exp : Minimum 5 yrs
Education : MBA/PGDM from Tier 1/Tier 2 Business school