CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:89 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Specialist - IT Networking & Infrastructure - Manufacturing Firm (11-15 yrs)
We are looking for an IT Infrastructure Specialist for a leading Manufacturing org.
- Works to establish standards and best practices for managing internal infrastructure, including network, access rights, desktops, servers, internal applications.
- Provides Switches, Firewall and Routers support and administration.
- Implement policies / standards to improve the quality and efficiency of support services based on ITIL methodology.
- Works closely with the team and other Specialist to ensure a timely, robust and comprehensive service transition process.
- Works with the team to set SLA criteria for the availability and performance of the IT infrastructure.
- Responsible for overall system and infrastructure availability and develop a resilient infrastructure to reduce failures.
- Responsible for day-to-day system administration, including management of internal network, VPN, Microsoft Active Directory (AD) and system backups.
- Monitors business critical processes and systems.
- Installs, configures and supports new and existing servers and network infrastructure.
- Plan and implement upgrades needed to maintain service levels.
- Develop and lead the replacement of infrastructure at end of life.
- Conducts testing and analysis of all components of network and server infrastructure components.
- Maintains server uptime consistent with Business goals and metrics.
- Hands on experience on multi-vender devices e.g. Cisco, Juniper, HP, Palo Alto, Fortinet, Checkpoint.
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network & security analytics tools.
- Excellent understand on security concepts e.g. VPN, IPS/IDS, Web Security etc.
- Administration of Firmware exposure to physical system environments.
- Analytical skills to accurately identify the root cause.
- Experience of working with customers through direct interaction during support and change management activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective team player as well as ability to drive autonomously
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.