F&MD at Linkage Corporate Solutions
Views:97 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Specialist - IoT Solutions (10-18 yrs)
IoT Solutions Specialist
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of all current and emerging IoT technology stack
- Designing and building end to end IoT application for Industrial Use cases
- Translate business requirements into well-architected, compliant and documented solutions that best leverage the reality capture technology into successful alternative technology approaches working with the business to integrate into their procedures and best practices so that they are accessible and operational and with IT to ensure compliance and sustainability.
- Design and architect high performing and scalable IoT applications like Connected Worker , predictive maintenance IoT solutions , Reality capture etc
- Actively participate in opportunity & account strategy sessions to ensure their technical domain expertise is helping to solve real customer challenges.
- Lead and support opportunities to integrate reality capture technologies, and even more importantly the data rendered, into comprehensive, turnkey, technology solutions and information management platforms such as Virtual Compliance Assessments, Construction Inspection and Management, and use of the Digital Twin for O&M and Facility Management.
- Lead technical presentations and demonstrations to support internal technology awareness, project team implementations, capture strategies and externally to promote AIGC innovative use of technology within the industry.
- Build exceptional relationships with strategic technology partners to enhance our technology options, use and delivery while also creating a source of expertise that can be used to augment and support our own resources for execution and delivery when needed.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and recognize drive opportunities for new and emerging technologies
Job Breadth : Individual Contributor
Level of Decision Making : Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
Customers : Clients from oil & gas, utility industry, Mines etc.
Travel : Yes
Education and Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Control & Instrumentation Engineering or Systems Engineering
- Hands on and project experience in industrial applications using IoT technology stack
- Experience in industry leading IoT platforms like PTC Thinksworx
- Experience in building IoT application using latest and open source technology stack
- Prior experience with designing and architecting IoT platform components that are scalable, high performing, and lower in operations cost
- Experience with working in Edge/Fog computing
- Hands-on experience in developing and integration of connected worker solutions such as smart helmet, worker mobility devices, etc.
- Experience of building real time monitoring systems using IoT stack for industrial use cases
- Experience of integrating IoT data from varied sensors and building key KPI's using out of box platforms or custom built platforms.
- Exposure and understanding of building Analytical applications above IoT platform.
- Experience of integrating IoT data with Reality capture and monitoring applications
- Experience working with Vuforia, Unity Virtual Reality or Augmented Reality experience with Microsoft HoloLens or immersive VR (good to have)
- Hands-on experience with AR based video projects is an added advantage Standardize deployment plans for IoT/AR/VR/Analytics solutions(good to have)
- Experience in using 3D Laser scanning tools and various types of cameras (good to have)
- Possess an expert level knowledge of reality capture & processing software such as; Drone Deploy, Pix4D, Propeller, EdgeWise, FARO Scene, Cintoo, Civil 3D, ReCap, Open Space, Struction Site.(good to have)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) skills.