Talent Consultant at Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:205 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Specialist - Institutional Development - Constructions/Infrastructure Firm (10-18 yrs)
Institutional Development Specialist
Roles and Responsibility:
(LOC is Himachal Pradesh):
- Undertake institutional analysis and surveys of EA- s
- Assess the current institutional, organzational, and staffing issues hindering the smooth performance of EA in detail and overall framework in general;
- Develop institutional, organizational, and operational systems and work procedures and human resource development plan for enhanced cultural heritage site planning, protection, and management including proposed units that need to be established;
- Assist the financial management specialist in developing revenue enhancement measures and other innovative approaches for sustainable O&M of the sites including creation of dedicated sources of funds for sustainable management of cultural heritage sites where feasible through ring fencing of incomes from the sites;
- Develop time framed action plans and assist their implementation; identify the training needs of the staff and various incentive measures to enhance staff performance. Design and conduct training in site planning, preservation, and operation and maintenance of the sites, and management of culture-based tourism. Training will include structured learning events such as short term courses, structured workshops/ seminars. Training should also be provided to the tourism agencies in increasing their awareness of the heritage protection and management and the linkage between sustainable heritage protection and tourism growth;
- Contribute to the project outcome monitoring indicators in consultation with PPM specialist and supervision consultants on management aspects;
Educational Qualifications: Master's degree in human resource management/Business Administration/Engineering with HR Courses or equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience
a) Minimum 10 years of relevant professional experience with minimum 5 years in capacity Building and Training either national or international.
b) Experience in at least one multilateral funded project.