Partner - Talent Acquisition at Confidential
Views:3734 Applications:686 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Specialist - Information System - Healthcare (10-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Plan and direct the development, implementation, deployment and operation of information technology systems and technology solutions for business needs within agreed timelines and budgets
- Analyze current and future technological requirements for the business, conduct comparative effective and efficient analyses to evaluate proposals to assess project feasibility and requirements.
- Manage the performance of the team, coaching and development
- Manage network operations to include; troubleshooting connectivity problems, installing and maintaining routers, managing users, backups and reporting operational status etc.
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation, resolve problems, and assist their technology needs
- Assist the staff in understanding and using the technology, the new programs or programs appropriate and related to the department needs
- Manage all internal and external technology projects and support teams