Specialist - FXMM - Bank (5-10 yrs)
- To ensure FX/MM/Islamic products deals have captured correct details and settlement instructions, counterparty confirmations have matched with our deal details thus enabling error free settlement of all deals in a timely manner to prevent any loss/penalty to the Bank.
- To ensure deal details of all deals are matched through electronically established confirmation matching system - Matcher manager/Misys/ FXall or to ensure all received document confirmations have been checked and match with the deals in Murex.
- Successfully coordinate with FX/MM Settlements team for work by preparing payments manually or post accounting entries, ensuring all deals are settled before the related currency's cut off time.
- MM/FX/ISLAMIC trade validation/ Matching and after ensuring that all deal details input by dealer are correct for entities i.e., FAB AD, FAB LONDON, FAB HONG KONG, FAB OMAN AND FAB CAYMAN etc.
- Prepare MT103 in swift alliance related to treasury trades and submit to Payments team to release when needed.
- Prepare MT 103/202 manually in NBADFTS when required.
- Amend NBADFTS AED payments for MM/IMM maturity deposit deals.
- Input ADIA/FAB Cayman/FAB London CLS positions manually in Murex, When Position gets changed in HSBC NET or if required
- Ensure that trade validation and Matching queues in MUREX are clear at EOD