Specialist - Digital Marketing - Automobile (7-10 yrs)
Job Description & Key Result Areas:
- Define and execute digital marketing integrated strategy on capability level (.com, search, social,mobile, content, campaign, ecommerce, innovation) campaigns.
- Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of digital/mobile advertising initiatives to drive awareness and adoption of our products.
- Work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at the tactical level (managing campaigns with merchandising tools, analyzing traffic data, solving problems,analyzing adoption and making continuous improvements based on performance, trends, andinsights)
- Present high-quality documents to leadership.
- Creative management - work with agencies on development of fresh creatives and also on adaptations of existing campaigns across digital touchpoints.
- Apply customer centricity in context of digital capabilities that drive for highest levels of customer satisfaction with consistent experience across organization owned digital touch points.
- Monitor and create timely reports that include analysis and tracking the various social touchpoints
- Stay abreast of new tools, trends, and best practices in digital advertising; test and evaluate their efficacy in improving scale or effectiveness of marketing efforts.