Assistant Vice President at Taggd
Views:131 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Specialist - Data Privacy & Protection - Pharma (6-10 yrs)
Job Title: Specialist data Privacy and Protection:
Experience: 6-10 years
Budgeted CTC: 20 L - 30 L
Mandatory Skills :
ISO 27001, Data Privacy Regulations - GDPR, US Privacy Shield, India Data Protection Bill, Intermediate understanding of application security, network and infrastructure security, Identity and Access management, Cloud Security, Data Protection and Privacy controls - logical and technical, 3rd Party Security, Incident Management
- Establishes, implements, and maintains privacy policies, procedures and controls for the company and continually ensures that the companys policies and procedures comply with applicable laws and regulation
- Understands the entire data life cycle and build a governance regime with focus on security, protection and privacy controls across the stages.
- Create, manage and periodically test a comprehensive incident response plans in the event of an unauthorized disclosure of customer and employee data
- Develops and implements preventive & corrective action plans for identified compliance issues and collaborates with operational teams to implement and maintain any required safeguards and remedial measures
- Maintain a privacy risk register, conduct periodic risk assessments, designs controls for identified risks and oversee the implementation and ongoing maintenance.
- Conduct project reviews and data privacy impact assessments for all new and existing projects, vendor engagements and contractual reviews.
- Administers delivery of training on privacy policies and procedures to all employees as well as appropriate third parties and maintains documentation of all training provided.
- Remains abreast of the industry trends and updates on data privacy and information security issues and topics.
- Participates in new business initiatives and product development activities to promote and implement functionality necessary to support required data privacy and security compliance capabilities
- Collaborates with internal and external assurance functions to ensure that data security and privacy compliance is maintained at all times.