HR at Cynosure Corporate Solutions
Views:109 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Specialist - Customer Service Transformation - Contractual Role - Contact Centre (10-19 yrs)
NOTE:THIS IS A CONTRACTUAL ROLE FOR 3 MONTHS UNDER DIRECT PAYROLL
- Perform central support to CS operations in countries (UK, DE, FR, NL, DK).
- Be the point of escalation for contact centre issues and performance related matters.
- Provide timely, analysed consolidated CS performance report on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Contribute to the implementation CS projects relating to performance improvement and new initiatives.
- Ensure effective and consistent communication throughout the team for optimal operational effectiveness.
- Identify and instill best practice, processes and systems and drive continuous improvement environment.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven management experience of contact centre environments of a similar size and industry; ideally global
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics; preferably with COPC background
- Strong analytical skills
- Firm understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills with problem-solving ability
- Ability to think strategically
- Able to multi task in a fast paced and high pressure environment
Behavioral Role Fit:
- Disciplined, methodical and structured
- Relationship builder
- Proactive and resourceful
- Passionate about customer excellence
Role Key Performance Indicators:
- Quality & Compliance levels
- Customer/client satisfaction
- Performance of outsourced partner