Consultant at Asterion Consulting
Views:698 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Specialist - Customer Experience & Design - Supply Chain (4-6 yrs)
To drive and lead end to end customer experience in Supply Chain by analyzing customer voc and current gaps in process. Developing solutions and Implementing along with process, product to achieve consistent customer experience
- Own key end to end CX metrics like customer contacts, customer escalations, resolution TAT, Delivered NPS
- Align solutions and implement by working along with stakeholders like: customer service, operations, asset design and product teams.
- Assess current forward fulfillment process and reverse processes across the supply chain to identify process gaps leading to bad customer experience
- Design Thinking: Understands processes and data deeply and leverage design choices to explore possible outcomes and to achieve the desired outcome to benefit the organization.
- Bias for Action: Can work in an ambiguous environment where data may not be available. Persists to complete tasks/responsibilities, even in the face of difficulties, is optimistic and tenacious all through.
- Analysis & Decision Making: Understands financial implications for the design choices and able to use that for making decisions. Makes timely, informed decisions that take into account the facts, goals, constraints, and risks.
- Process/Project Management: Understands specific processes and principles to initiate, plan, execute and manage the way that new initiatives or changes are implemented within an organization with guardrails of Time, Cost, Scope & Quality of the output.
- Team Work & Leadership: Can work collaboratively with a variety of teams, create transparency and able to inspire others to work toward common goals by engaging and empowering them to achieve personal, team and organizational goals.
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience and proven track record of stakeholder management and program management
- Exposure to Business Process Re-engineering, Lean/6 Sigma etc. will be added bonus
- A Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Supply Chain from Tier-A institutes; or Significant Supply Chain experience thereof
- A Master's Degree in Supply Chain or Business Administration is preferred