Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:344 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Specialist - CRM - FMCG (5-12 yrs)
CRM Specialist : Opportunity with a Leading FMCG Company
- All key aspects of tactical email planning and execution in order to drive revenues. Work with the various internal teams to understand key content plans, promotions and initiative to take through to email campaigns.
- Key point of contact for the email service provider and associated agencies.
- Develop insight based on customer data in order to manage and improve customer life cycle communications
- Build segmentation and profiles in order to maximize opportunities to better engage consumer groups and deliver strong ROI
- All campaign analytics and performance reporting
- Overseeing the development of customer relationships through marketplace
- Review monthly customer service reports and putting into place action items to ensure efficiency of the process
The Successful Applicant :
The candidate that secures this opportunity will bring the following skills and attributes:
- Proven track record in planning, building and delivering high volume email marketing campaigns ideally in an FMCG/ Food & Beverage industry.
- In depth understanding of CRM with working knowledge of large databases using data and insights in order to make informed decisions
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment with the ability to adapt and manage changing priorities.
- Ideally has worked in Food, Beverages, FMCG or associated industries.
Stay safe and take care