Manager- Talent Acquisition at SSJ Solutions
Views:1683 Applications:381 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Specialist - Corporate Communications - Consulting Firm (5-8 yrs)
This is a hands on role where you would be responsible for the following:
- Build our market presence by forging a greater and timely visibility of our work both (a) online and (b) in mainstream events and media
- Maintain companies' web presence. This also involves collaborating with internal teams to develop ways of showcasing insights they have developed
- Organize and conduct corporate events
- Measure and report performance of all engagement campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative marketing strategies
About you :
1. You are a proactive and independent person who has a demonstrated passion as relates to sustainability
2. You have a flexible and creative mind-set
3. You have excellent communication, writing skills, and presentation skills
4. Proven experience in marketing and/or online community engagement for at least 3 years. Ideally we are looking for someone with 5-8 years of experience.
5. Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
6. Demonstrable experience leading online campaigns- managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns; Solid knowledge of Google Analytics
It would be nice if you had
1. Experience in working with Sustainability issues such as climate change, renewable energy, energy efficiency, water management, environmental risk management, sustainability finance, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.