Specialist Consultant - Social Impact Practice (4-5 yrs)
- Boston Consulting Group's Social Impact practice is looking for a person with deep experience and passion for the education space.
- The role requires the individual to be working as a part of BCG's team that is working on a project with Government of Jharkhand & NITI Aayog to transform public schools in Jharkhand.
- The person will mainly be responsible for working with a team of BCG and Government employees in transforming the manner in which teacher capacity development and the teacher-child interaction is undertaken.
- The role is for a period of 12 months to begin with and promises a steep learning curve, strong mentorship and in-depth insight into working with Government leaders at the highest levels.
- We are looking for a person who has at least 3-4 years of relevant experience, is willing to travel to Jharkhand 4-5 days/week and is willing to work hard in a high performing team.