Director at Tamcherry Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:573 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Specialist - Compliance - Bank (5-7 yrs)
- Conduct due diligence research (including sanctions);
- Work with sales and procurement team to understand and clarify requirements;
- Work with the global legal team to clarify requirements, interpret results and ensure due diligence requirements are met;
- Train and educate personnel in our due diligence tools and procedures;
- Assist the business in identifying possible mitigative steps;
- Spread awareness about the concept and Worley standards amongst Worley employees;
- Any bachelor's/ Master's degree with minimum 5 years due diligence experience in the field of anti-bribery, anti-corruption and anti-modern slavery and sanctions due diligence.
- Good knowledge on sanctions due diligence checks.
- Good experience in training the global team
- Overall understanding of the whole Compliance program
- Understands Worley's Vision and purpose, translates it into team goals and objectives, and gains team commitment to achieving those goals and objectives.
- Works well as part of a team.
- Pro-active, goal oriented with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to influence a positive culture and build awareness of trade compliance
- Ability to work independently and part of a global team
- Effectively manages change to work tasks and the work environment and assists others with adapting to change.
- A person of integrity who is trusted by others and consistently honours their commitments.
- Able to identify issues, problems and opportunities; make timely decisions; develop appropriate and innovative solutions; and ask for assistance if required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English, including the ability to convey information and ideas to individuals and groups.
- Able to make presentations and provide training when required.
- Demonstrates initiative and a willingness to learn and continuously improve on performance.
- Some flexibility in work hours may be required to communicate with team members in other locations
Values and behaviours:
- Prioritizes the safety, health, and wellbeing of ourselves and others
- Chooses what is right over what is quick or easy
- Faces into important issues, looks to understand and learn from them
- Demonstrates courage and resilience especially when the going gets tough
- Speaks their mind, knows when to listen, knows when to act
- Experiments and pushes the boundaries to make new things happen
- Demonstrates that our differences make us better by including others and valuing their uniqueness
- Seeks opportunities for themselves and others to learn, develop and stretch into new experiences
- Shines a light on others so their impact is recognized
Education (qualifications, accreditation, training): Bachelor's/ Master's degree