Specialist - Client Acquisition - Bank (2-10 yrs)
Top MNC Bank hiring Private affluent client acquisition (all metro cities)
PFB the JD
Basic Job Purpose:
To acquire new customers (RELATIONSHIP VALUE: Rs 75 Lacs+) with potential for long-term relationships through established compliant processes with the objective of enhancing the customer base and the balance sheet of the bank.
APART FROM SALARY YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR INCENTIVES ON REVENUE GENERATED BY THE ACQUIRED CLIENT FOR 1 YEAR SAME AS THE RELATIONSHIP MANAGER + PERFORMANCE BASED INCENTIVES.
1. Generate leads through references, micromarketing activities, and other permissible databases.
2. Use all available leads through telecallers, other existing customer databases, and leads generated by self, to engage with potential new customers
3. Understand customer needs, explore and educate customers on financial needs arising at various life stages.
4. Address how products and services can meet the short term and long term needs of the customer.
5. Influence the customer to initiate the relationship which helps in supporting the immediate needs.
6. Ensure that KYC/AML and other compliance norms are strictly adhered to.
7. Complete all mandatory certifications within 90 days of joining the bank and continuously keep self updated on changes in products, processes and compliance/regulatory norms.
8. Provide complete and comprehensive information on products, services, charges etc. proactively to the customer and ensure best services are provided to them.
9. Keep immediate supervisor informed about key market/customer information and proactively escalate potential issues/concerns.
- Net Relationship Value (NRV) in the following month of the accounts acquired in the previous month (INR 50M to >1000M)
- Insurance/Regular Investment Scheme (RIS) revenues (INR 20M to >150M per quarter)
- Number of Insurance policies/RIS ( 6 to >12 per quarter)
- ICV Saving account 30 lac
- ICV Current account 15 lac
- Mortgages, Business Lending, Premium Credit Cards & Suvidha Premium accounts.
- Consistency of the financial performance
- Customer Service (No. of issues)
- Trend of Free look policies
- Effectiveness in generating and converting leads
- Quality of market/customer feedback provided
- KYC/AML and adherence to other norms
- Mandatory certifications (IRDA, AMFI, Internal Investments, Internal Insurance, Control and Compliance University Courses)
- Interpersonal relationship with the team
- Quality of engagement with service, ops, cross sell units and other departments
1 Interface with multiple units across the bank to ensure customer requirements are satisfied.
1. Strong Interpersonal and networking skills.
2. Willing to work with cross products/function team to service client needs
3. Should be confident, perseverant and eager to meet clients and prospects at all points of time.
Education and Experience :
- Experience - Experience in banking product sales to affluent segment - Exposure to commercial accounts sourcing or wealth management accounts sourcing is added advantage
- Awareness about markets/current trends, general awareness about current affairs
- Awareness about banking regulations/product regulations around business/ foreign trade/ Foreign exchange/ wealth management
- Post Graduates with >=2 years experience from Select PG campuses
- Proficient Skills
- Strong communication skills; Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Understanding of basics of finance. Basics of banking; Understanding of markets
- Key drivers, current trends etc; Ability to Sell
- Strong selling/product pitching abilities; Relationship management skills/potential to manage; High Achievement orientation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.