Staffing Specialist at Pylon Mangement Consulting
Views:529 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Spec Analytics Analyst - Fraud Analytics Team - BFSI (2-8 yrs)
Looking for an energetic, motivated professional to join its Fraud Analytics team as a Spec Analytics Analyst 2. In this role, you will be tasked to prevent financial crime by working with strategy development team to test, validate and execute various strategy changes and model deployments.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Strong knowhow of system & user functionalities of various fraud orchestration engines such as SAS Raptor, Actimize EFD, Defense Edge and likes.
- Ensure seamless implementation of fraud rule & various Traditional and Machine Learning models adds, deletes, and edits ensuring all procedures and audit requirements are followed. Associate will be required to understand the logic (often in SQL) being adjusted and why the change is being made. Ensuring 100% execution accuracy.
- Assist with developing and supporting fraud rule performance management tracking. Objectives will include establishing consistent standards for key fraud metrics such as hit rate, false positive rate, ROI and run regular reports to gather the same.
- Collaborate with fraud strategy development teammates to provide feedback on rule performance and trends.
- Ensure rules are developed in a fashion that maximizes the capabilities of our decisioning platforms. Will thus require developing a deep understanding of the platforms, their features and limitations.
- Periodic development of MIS reports, dashboards to communicate results on pre and post fraud strategy changes.
- Perform gap analysis to identify system weaknesses and work with various system partners to actively close such gaps
- Focus on development of tactical and strategic solutions with high visibility for key stakeholders.
- Partner with various stakeholders during strategy development and execution to identify testing and validation requirements
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a quantitative discipline
- Minimum 2-4 years of hands-on experience in system execution, system testing and/or analytics
- Minimum 1-3 years- experience in working knowledge of SAS/SQL is required.
- Model execution and governance experience in any domain will be preferable.
- Successful candidate will have a demonstrable analytic, problem solving, and has the ability to deliver projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; experience with stakeholder management
- Should also have a basic knowledge of reporting and visualization tools such as Tableau
- Strategy Execution or Control background preferred