Talent Specialist at Spark Capital Advisors
Views:224 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Spark Capital - Relationship Manager - Private Wealth Group (8-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Part of the Leadership at PCG business unit.
- Must have a passion for Equities, having worked extensively with UHNI clients in advising portfolios for a minimum of 10 plus years.
- Must have strong client relationships built over the years and must facilitate transition them to SPARK PLATFORM.
- Primary business - Listed Equities based brokerage. Work with the Research, Technical & product team to take to market the recommendations.
- To work in sync with the Dealing team to execute the trades.
- Other areas to focus - Distribution of wealth products & earn commissions
- Responsible for overall business and P&L for Private Client Group (can be mutually worked upon) -
- Set & Meet revenue targets at product level and ensuring to meet targets set throughout the year.
- Should be proficient with knowledge of capital markets as well as third party products such as AIF, MF, PMS, Insurance etc. (mechanics, commercial structures etc.)
- Responsible for hiring and retaining relevant talent pan India -
- Educating and hand-holding the relationship managers in understanding market fundamentals and product positioning. Successful working relationships with relevant internal departments such as branch channel, internal compliance, legal, product and marketing.
- Holding strong exposure in Wealth and Equity Markets
- Handle trading and maintaining relationship with new & existing clients,
- Advising clients on their equity portfolio for long term investments as well as positional trading ideas in stocks for the short / medium term tips and market related information Advising the clients to invest in the right investment scheme depending upon their future needs and returns.
- Review customer needs and asset allocation, pro-actively engage with the customer to validate the understanding of the needs.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
The Successful Applicant :
- Candidate to be from Securities or relevant Equities back-ground led organisation.
- Post graduate with minimum 8-15 yrs exp
- Leadership experience of wealth management is a must
- Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills
About Us :
Spark Capital is India's leading fully integrated investment bank providing a full suite of services encompassing Investment Banking (IB), Institutional Equities, Wealth Management and Structured Finance & Debt Syndication.