Spark Capital - Product Specialist - Fixed Income (3-10 yrs)
Product Specialist - Fixed Income - Spark Capital - Mumbai
1. Product Research:
a. Research & maintain a database of product related information like product features, performance, marketing material, commission structure of all products.
b. Regularly interact with AMC's sales team, fund management team, and maintain a competitive analysis.
c. Remain on top of any changes in AMC's team, investment strategy or any other development that might impact the performance of the fund.
d. Present findings to the IC and take IC's approval for any changes in the recommended list.
e. Keep a track of the new products being launched across industry and update the team regarding the same.
2. Assisting Sales team:
a. Train/ update the sales team on recommended product list, and any other major developments in the industry.
b. Resolve RM queries. Work as a liaison between the sales team and the AMCs.
c. Negotiate commission with the fund houses.
a. Be on top of the latest changes in the regulations and update the senior management and the sales team on the same.
b. To follow best practices of industry, code of conducts and satisfy all regulatory requirements needed from time to time.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and excel skills.
- Ability to prepare training documents/ presentations and conduct periodic training for the sales team.
- Should be able to work & coordinate with department heads across functions.
- Ability to do Joint calls with the sales team to pitch investment options to clients.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- To have an eye for details, meticulous and be creative.