Spark Capital - Equity Relationship Manager (7-15 yrs)
Spark Family Office and Investment Advisors (India) Private Limited, or Spark Private Wealth (SFO), is a subsidiary of Spark Capital Advisors (India) Limited (SCA). We extend the core DNA of Spark Capital - Knowledge, Integrity, Trust & Transparency - to help Affluent Families, Business Owners / Promoters, Family Offices, New Age Entrepreneurs and CXOs to navigate a world full of opportunities and risks.
We offer products and services designed to help them seamlessly create, preserve and transition their wealth across generations. Our offerings are backed with a robust Investment Policy Framework which is backed by best-in-class research and superior execution to pick future winners well ahead of our competition.
- Part of Pro-Equities team Spark Family Office/Wealth Management
- Must have a passion for Equities, having worked extensively with UHNI clients in advising portfolios
- Must have strong client relationships built over the years and must facilitate transition them to SPARK PLATFORM.
- Primary business - Listed Equities based brokerage. Work with the Research, Technical & product team to take to market the recommendations.
- To work in sync with the Dealing team to execute the trades.
- Other areas to focus - Distribution of wealth products & earn commissions
- Responsible for overall business and P&L for Private Client Group (can be mutually worked upon) -
- Set & Meet revenue targets at product level and ensuring to meet targets set throughout the year.
- Should be proficient with knowledge of capital markets as well as third party products such as AIF, MF, PMS, Insurance etc. (mechanics, commercial structures etc.)
- Holding strong exposure in Wealth and Equity Markets
- Handle trading and maintaining relationship with new & existing clients,
- Advising clients on their equity portfolio for long term investments as well as positional trading ideas in stocks for the short / medium term tips and market related information Advising the clients to invest in the right investment scheme depending upon their future needs and returns.
- Review customer needs and asset allocation, pro-actively engage with the customer to validate the understanding of the needs.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Candidate to be from Securities or relevant Equities back-ground led organization such as Institutional Equity Houses
- Post graduate with minimum 7-15 yrs exp
- Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.