Spark Capital - Digital Transformation Specialist - Private Wealth (12-15 yrs)
Digital Transformation Specialist - Private Wealth
About us :
Spark Family Office and Investment Advisors (India) Private Limited, or Spark Private Wealth, is a subsidiary of Spark Capital Advisors (India) Limited. We extend the core DNA of Spark Capital - Knowledge, Integrity, Trust & Transparency - to help Affluent Families, Business Owners / Promoters, Family Offices, New Age Entrepreneurs and CXOs to navigate a world full of opportunities and risks.
We offer products and services designed to help them seamlessly create, preserve and transition their wealth across their generations. Our offerings are backed with a robust Investment Policy Framework which is backed by best-in-class research and superior execution to pick future winners well ahead of our competition.
Broad Objectives :
1. Bringing "Digital" to Spark Private Wealth (PWM)
2. Integrate all applications and re-design and / or reduce business processes to deliver a composite / seamless technological ecosystem at PWM
3. Proactive re-engineering to keep PWM at par with its peers.
4. Expand PWM's IP ownership in all key areas - trading software, research analytics, business process handling and web portals and apps
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Formulate digital strategy for PWM based on business plans
2. Work closely with PWM Business teams (Products, Research, Equities Brokerage and Wealth Management) and Services teams (Infra IT, Operations, Compliance, Finance and Administration) to detail out all digital initiatives and developmental projects required to deliver on the digital strategy. Some examples of areas where initiatives are required are:
a. Customer Reports
b. Feature-rich, single-sign-on, full service web portals and apps
c. Research publishing
3. Develop an end-to-end roadmap in collaboration with internal teams
4. Complete project management on rolling Quarterly, Annual and Bi-Annual basis on all digital initiatives and projects
a. Own and monitor progress
b. Budget Control
5. Evaluate vendors and negotiate commercials and service level agreements
6. Create and document user stories and detail functional specifications for rapid development. Work closely with vendors and in-house teams to drive high-quality delivery of the product/initiative.
7. Evaluate our capabilities and approach against industry-leading standards
8. Perform user acceptance testing of new features / initiatives and continuously improve the delivery processes and tools/techniques used
9. Transition completed projects to Infra IT team for management and operations - Infra IT handles IT Servers and Networks, IT applications (mostly licenced software and applications) and Office IT / communication Infra
Attributes, Skills, Experience and Qualifications :
1. Self-driven, high on initiative, hands-on person that's willing to move fast and break things, if need be.
2. Experience in delivering the full product cycle of digital transformation initiatives i.e., taking a product feature from a concept to a released feature for large organisation(s), and / or, building the whole of the tech platform for digital start-up(s)
3. Experience using a variety of latest product management tools, practices and methodologies to structure product delivery and ensure team alignment.
4. Results-oriented, with a strong sense of purpose and high integrity
5. Used to working successfully under tight project deadlines
6. Good in internal collaboration & ability to work in cross-functional teams.
7. Good project management presentation and communication skills
8. Knowledge of mainstream wealth products
9. Domain knowledge in wealth management or financial services is a must
10. Relevant work experience of between 5-10 years
11. Must be an accomplished and avid programmer. Intent is not to have the person write code, but the knowledge and mindset are essential.
12. Masters in either business or technology, with a bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences with a vintage not more than 12 years.
13. Candidates should not be over 40 years of age.