Recruiter at Spandana India
Views:2814 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Spandana - Vice President - Investor Relations (3-5 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
Along with the team, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
1. Handle entire Investor Relations function for Spandana Sphoorty Financial Limited (listed on NSE and BSE) and end-to-end investor communication like investor calls, meetings, field visits, data sharing, etc.
2. Serves as the key point of contact for the investment community i.e. analyst, shareholders
3. Develop the Investor Relations strategy for the company; Develop and maintain a company investor relations plan and monitor performance against the plan, on an on-going basis.
4. Organizes earnings conference calls and investor meetings
5. Create presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases and meetings with Analysts; assist in preparing quarterly board materials
6. Develop a sound understanding about microfinance industry and company strategy and performance; grasp latest operational and financial performance and metrics to be able to have conversation with investors on an ad-hoc basis
7. Develop and monitor performance metrics for investor relations
8. Update all investor communications with stock exchanges and other regulatory agencies
9. Manages the investor relations portion of the company web site
10. Monitors analyst reports and summarizes them for senior management
11. Establishes and maintains relationships with stock exchange representatives along with Secretarial team and third parties
12. Represents Company in the investor / analyst conferences
13. Prepares and updates FAQ document for senior management for investor/ shareholder meetings
14. Ensuring information and important updates are disseminated on a timely basis
15. Analyze shareholding pattern and ensure there is communication with key holders on an ongoing and systematic basis
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.