Manager - HR at Spandana Sphoorty Financial Limited
Views:2296 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Spandana Sphoorty - Senior Manager - Accounts & Taxation - CA (5-10 yrs)
Role: Sr. Mgr. - Accounts & Tax
Role Designation : Sr. Mgr. - Accounts & Tax
Function : Finance & Accounts
Reports to : VP/AVP : Accounts
Revenue Generation (Y/N) : N
Supervises: Managers, AMs, Executives
Incumbency : (Single/ Multiple) : Single
Financial Size : (Revenue/ Budget/Span) : Balance Sheet Size - Rs. 150 cr+, Revenue Rs. 40 cr +
Location : (Division /Branch Corporate) : Corporate
Team Size & Dispersion : (Direct & Indirect reports, Single/ Multiple locations) : 5 people, 2-3 direct reports
Operating Network (Internal) : Accounts, Payroll, Operations & Corporate functions
Operating Network (External) : Consultant, Tax authorities; Auditors; Vendors; Statutory & Regulatory Agencies;
Purpose of the Role :
- The incumbent is mainly responsible for leading the accounts team, maintaining books of accounts & managing accounting operation for the company. He is expected to review and analyze financial statements and ensure all financial reports, assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, etc. are accurate and closed, reported & audited timely.
- He will be responsible Direct and Indirect Tax compliances including compliance of TDS, GST, tax returns, timely & correct payments of taxes, liaison with stat. auditors and tax auditors etc. He will also be responsible for timely & correct payments to vendors and partners and shall ensure that proper accounting systems, processes & controls are in place.
- Accounting & Payments - He will be responsible for ensuring that all accounting records (books of accounts), financial statements and other financial reports are accurate and duly comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements. He will also be responsible for timely & correct payments to all vendors/partners/ other stakeholders of the company. He will ensure timely closing, reporting & clean audits.
- Taxes & Compliances - He will be responsible for ensuring that the company complies with all Direct tax & GST laws and that all payment & filings with the respected authorities are done correctly & on time and that there are no outflows/fines/ levies imposed on the company on account of non-compliances/late payments. Responsibilities will include:
- Should have thorough & updated knowledge of related to tax computations, laws and compliances
- Review all base computations for external vendor TDS, GST and salary TDS
- Reviewing monthly/annual reconciliation between relevant computations and books of accounts
- Ensuring correct & timely payments for all the taxes,
- Preparation of Tax provisions, deferred tax, current/non-current, contingent liabilities, etc. and related workings
- Ensure relevant support, documentation and information needed for completing tax part in statutory audit, tax audit, management audit, RBI audit, due diligence or any such audit etc.
- Ensure all tax compliances required with external agencies like Form 16A, Form 15CA, E and ensuring issue of mandatory documents to vendors like invoices, Way bills, other Forms mandated under GST Act.
- Ensure states, branches and HO follows all documentation and disclosure requirements under GST Act.
- Preparing and filling of all relevant TDS & GST returns,
- Driving the implementation of changes in tax laws, implementing controls to ensure all tax compliances training & guiding the team and other employees for tax related matters,
- Audits - He is expected to engage with auditors (internal/external), ensure that all accounts are duly audited, any non-compliances are addressed and drive the highest level of compliances and ensure that there are no deviations from set standards.
- Team Management - Demonstrate the ability to build and motivate and coach team members on accounting & tax matters. Responsible for KRA setting and reviewing of the Direct Reports. Responsible to ensure that the code of conduct of the organization is followed by the team. Set the goals for the team and monitor the performance.
- Responsible to ensure the competence (skill matrix) for all team members and ensure that they are up to date and in tune with organization expectations.
- Educational Qualification- and Experience Requirements
Educational Qualification: CA
Minimum No. of Years: 5 years
Knowledge / Skill-sets Required :
- Relevant experience should be in accounting & taxes
Other Skills Required :
- Good excel expertise
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving Abilities
- Strive for Excellence
- Time Management
- Basic Computer/IT skills
- Developing team members
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.