Recruiter at Spandana Sphoorty
Views:86 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Spandana Sphoorty - Company Secretary (8-10 yrs)
Designation: Company Secretary
Reports to: Chief Financial Officer
- Overall responsibility for all compliances applicable to the Company and its subsidiaries
- Conducting Board/Committee/Shareholder Meetings and ensuring all related compliances
- Ensuring proper approvals from Board and/or Shareholders on various corporate affairs.
- Timely compliance and filing of necessary information under all applicable statutes (e-forms, Stock Exchanges, MCA, RBI, SEBI, etc.)
- Handling all necessary borrowing related compliances
- Responsible for annual inspection process of RBI - building relationship with the RBI officials, meeting their information requirements on a timely basis, responding to queries and managing the entire process
- Drafting and finalization of annual report
- Review and updation of policies in line with regulatory changes or as per internal requirements
- Maintenance and updation of Statutory Books and Registers
- Conducting E-Voting/ Postal Ballot as and when required
- Managing the entire ESOP process
- Ensuring SAST Compliances, insider trading compliances including administering, controlling and coordinating
- Liaisoning with RBI, ROC, Stock Exchanges, Depositories (NSDL & CDSL),
- Coordination with M-FIN, SA-DHAN, CERSAI and CKYC
- Coordination with Debenture Trustees and Registrar & Transfer Agents
- Coordination with Statutory Auditors, Secretarial Auditors, Internal Auditors, Practicing CAs/CSs
- Managing various correspondences with the shareholders (institutional and retail)
- Safeguarding/security of the records
- Drafting, vetting of agreements, deeds and other documents, providing authority letters etc.
- Experience in executing listed/unlisted NCDs, ECB, etc.
Knowledge and Skill Required
- CS & LLB with post qualification experience of 8-10 years (preferably with NBFC)
- 3+ years experience of working with a listed company is a must.
- Team player and self-motivated person
- Demonstrates ability to work with a solution-oriented mindset and open to new ideas
- Excellent inter-personal and relationship building and problem-solving skills
- Liaisoning ability with Government, regulator, statutory auditors, etc.