Hiring Manager at Jobaaj.com
Views:47 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
SOX ITGC Role - Financial Institution Firm (2-7 yrs)
1. Assisting Senior Team in engagement scoping, planning and reporting of SOX ITGC projects.
2. Planning and allocating resources in accordance with skills and schedules required for the project engagements.
3. Setting work priorities, tracking work progress and coordinating with internal and external Stakeholders to ensure timely completion of various engagements along-with quality deliverables within the baseline budget.
4. Scheduling and conducting regular project status meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
5. Ensuring that SOX ITGC assessments are in accordance with the PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) Auditing Standards.
6. Addressing and promptly resolving any project issues and other operational issues.
7. Reviewing/updating and ensuring high quality deliverables including work papers and reports.
8. Maintaining all engagement related documentation and work papers.
9. Managing the internal SOX ITGC Team and ensuring their high motivation and optimal performance.
10. Managing team development activities such as training and on-job shadowing.
11. Team performance feedbacks and appraisals.
Core Competencies (must have) :
1. Good knowledge of various control areas of IT General Controls, IT Application Controls and Automated Controls, and how they impact the control environment.
2. Knowledge COSO, COBIT, NIST CSF and NIST SP 800-53, SOX , J-SOX etc. frameworks.
3. Broad background of Information Security engineering concepts.
4. Knowledge of security measures and auditing practices within various operating systems, networks, firewalls, databases and applications.
5. Experience in identifying control gaps and communicating audit findings and control redesign recommendations to Sr. Management and Clients.
6. Knowledge of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery best practices.
7. Knowledge of regulations impacting the privacy, integrity and availability of customer PII or PHI.
8. Prior experience in managing/leading a Team of IT Auditors/IT Security Analysts.
9. Proven track record of successful and on-time delivery of IT Security Assessment and IT Audit engagements/projects.
10. Knowledge of waterfall and agile project management concepts and experience in project management.