Sourcing Manager - Procurement/Purchase - Edible Oil (10-15 yrs)
Job Profile :
1. Budgeting, planning and forecasting, annually / quarterly / monthly, all oil purchases.
2. Develop and coordinate new policies and procedures regarding procurement processes.
3. Represent organisation in negotiating contracts by working closely with the legal team.
4. Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them to determine product availability and terms of sales.
5. Conducts analysis of program policies and procedures, develops plans, formulates guidelines, implements new developments and procedures, and provides policy interpretation.
6. Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
7. Coordinate daily duties of procurement support staff.
8. Process account applications and maintenance actions, and maintain accounts database.
9. Monitor approval of accounts to maintain an appropriate degree of control over vendor relationships.
10. Participate in developing requirements and be involved in the automation/test of procurement and logistics software
11. Assist in developing training material, preparing lesson plans, and overseeing procurement training.
12. Working Capital Cycle management for oil procurement related activities.
13. Formulation and Inventory Management including Point of Sales related activities.
14. Actively Lead the following HR activities within the team:
a. Employee Engagement Programs
b. Employee Training &Development Programs
c. Performance Management of Team
d. New Employee Induction Program