SOTC - Assistant Manager/Manager - Legal (3-10 yrs)
- To manage litigation and non-litigation matters
- To draft, vet, review and negotiate commercial contracts, agreements, NDAs, addendum
- To draft, issue legal notice on behalf of companies and to reply legal notice issued to companies
- To prepare strategy, coordinate with and brief Advocates, keep track the matters PAN India
- To draft, vet review pleadings, written version, replies, affidavits etc. in the matters PAN India
- To handle criminal / police complaints filed by or against the companies.
- To handle the notices issued by the Statutory Authority viz. ED, CBI, RBI, Police etc.
- To handle verification of title and due diligence of immovable properties
- To handle consumer complaints, civil suits, executions appeal, etc. filed against the companies.
- To handle F. I. R. / criminal complaint filed against the company, its directors, employees etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.