Soptle - Manager - Credit Risk (5-7 yrs)
Credit Risk Manager
- As the Manager Credit Risk, your primary responsibility is to manage and mitigate the credit risk associated with the company's lending products and services. Your role is critical in maintaining the stability, credibility, and profitability of the organization.
- Developing and implementing a credit risk management framework that identifies, measures, monitors, and controls credit risk across the organization.
- Developing and implementing credit policies that balance both on-book and off-book risk and reward while enabling the company to achieve its strategic objectives. Overseeing the underwriting process to ensure the creditworthiness of potential borrowers while ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Managing the company's loan portfolio, including developing strategies to address delinquencies and defaults.
- Providing regular reports to senior management and the board on the status of the company's credit risk management activities, emerging risks, and recommended actions to address them.
- Using data analytics to develop insights into credit risk trends, identify emerging risks, and optimize credit risk management strategies.
Overall, you will need to have a strong understanding of credit risk management principles, excellent analytical skills, and the ability to lead a team of professionals to achieve results.
- Preparation of credit appraisal notes covering detailed analysis of business, industry, management and financials.
- Providing detailed recommendations to senior management on risk aspects and assessments for particular loans.
- Ensuring that loans adhere to program, compliance, due diligence and industry requirements.
- Continuous credit monitoring of the loan portfolio based on market information and periodic reviews of the performance of credit facilities sanctioned to clients.
- Escalate with action plan for non-compliances
- CA / MBA with at least 5-7 yrs relevant segment.
- Good understanding of Accounting Standards, Balance Sheet Analysis.
- Knowledge of RBI regulations, SEBI and other statutory bodies requirements.
- Good interaction and communication ability.
- Excellent verbal, written communication & presentation skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.