Soothe Healthcare - Legal & Compliance Role (3-5 yrs)
Job Location - Delhi NCR
Role Reporting - CEO
Compliance Manager will perform a range of duties including evaluating all current and new compliance regulations & reviewing company processes. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, with in-depth knowledge of the latest industry procedures and regulations.
- 3+ years of work experience.
- Responsible for ensuring full compliance with all labour legislation. Liaison with external bodies and local administration.
- Efficient in doing legal & regulatory research and providing opinions to different stakeholders.
- Well abreast with Company Law, FEMA, RBI regulations applicable to Foreign and NBFC Company, Labour laws, Trademark Act etc.
- Demonstrate ability to independently draft compliance checklists, legal documents, manuals, and other regulatory documentation.
- Proficient in drafting and vetting of all types of contracts
- Expertise in handling Legal Functions pertaining to planning, litigation matters, IPR issues (Trademark Infringement & Passing off), Documentation, Drafting & Vetting and Pleading before Courts
- Skilled in handling civil, criminal & commercial matters and appearing before different High Court, District & Sessions Court, Consumer Forums, Tribunals, Commissions and other adjudicating authority
- Proficient in creating legal framework and policies to render support & timely advice to Management
What we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Law, Business Administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Compliance Officer, Compliance Manager, Legal counsel or similar position.
- Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills