Soothe Healthcare - Business Development Manager - Key Accounts (3-4 yrs)
ABOUT THE ROLE :
Soothe Healthcare Pvt Ltd is looking for BD manager (Key accounts) to be the face of the company with its key national customers and own business and service relationships with them.
He/She would be accountable for creating all client proposals, contracts, and further documentation. Reporting to the business head of Key Accounts vertical.
This role is an integral part of a dynamic and busy team dealing with multiple stakeholders at any given point.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR TEAM AT SOOTHE HEALTHCARE PVT LTD?
- You will be responsible for key channel sales at Soothe Healthcare. You'll operate like an entrepreneur, helping Soothe Healthcare's brands max revenue and brand building opportunities.
- You would be responsible for prospecting, identifying, generating new business and generating new business from existing customers too.
CANDIDATE PROFILE :
- Must have completed graduation/ post graduation
- Must have good knowledge of market
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Hindi.
- Good knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel.
- Keeping records of sales, revenue, invoices etc
- Willing to travel Pan India and occasionally outside India in creating new business opportunities.
- Complete key account management of certain big format brands for the company (Modern Trade)
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Arranging business meetings with prospective clients
- Planning activation/promotions with the chain to increase the visibility and sales for the brand
- Liaise internally with marketing and sales for smooth functioning of the channel
- Doing Regular follow ups with the chain to ensure brand has certain volume and display share at stores
- Opening New Accounts / making pitches / value propositions
- Building long-term relationships with new and existing clients
Experience required : 3-4 years
Female candidates preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.