HR at Solytics Partners
Views:224 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Solytics Partners - Data scientist - AML/Screening/Transaction Monitoring/Model Validation (3-6 yrs)
Data scientist AML (Screening or Transaction Monitoring) Model Validation
We are looking for skilled financial crime Analysts with Experience in validation of Name Screening Solution of Transaction Monitoring System
- Develop/validate variety of AML models in compliance with global regulatory requirements as well as satisfying business needs, complying to internal model validation standards.
- Analytical understanding of the screening system or transaction monitoring and ability to tune the rules to reduce the false positives.
- Validation of AML models such as transaction monitoring, threshold analysis/tuning, wire transfer monitoring, chain analysis, customer risk rating models
- Assist with development and execution of specific validation plan to include reviews of inputs, outputs, model theory, controls and documentation. Model calibration assistance may also be required.
- Review the underlying assumptions, inputs, conceptual soundness and theory, developmental evidence, implementation and output of the model being evaluated.
- Perform statistical analysis, benchmarking and back-testing of AML models.
- Identify and quantify model risk associated with the model being validated.
- Document results of model validation procedures. Prepare validation report and technical documents for the model being validated.
- The candidate should have 3+ years of experience in the validation of sanctions screening processes and Transaction Monitoring systems.
- Sound knowledge of regulatory practices in AML, OFAC and sanctions, and local laws
- Well versed with threshold tuning methodologies & implementation. Exposure to ATL/BTL
- Very strong experience in SAS, R, python, and SQL programming.
- Experience with Model Validation preferably experience managing a model validation engagement is required
Experience required with one or more of the following systems:
- SAS AML
- Patriot Officer
- FCRM (Fiserv)
- Experience calibrating the models preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a focus on detailed and clear technical writing
- The candidate should have attention to detail and excellent analytical, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Oral and written communication skills in English and the ability to understand compliance policies and process assigned tasks in accordance with procedures.
- Willingness and commitment to walk extra mile to achieve client delight and ensure high quality output delivery within stringent timelines
- Ability to manage own assignment independently and help the team when needed.
- Ability to work with colleagues/clients located globally, and client. Strong stakeholder management skills